Suitable for sensitive skin. Available 20g and 50g.
A wonderfully whipped Head to Toe butter for babies (and adults!) by Rue & Cole, made from only three natural and organic ingredients. The ingredients are organic and unrefined with natural nutrients and no scent added meaning it's perfect for sensitive skin, plus it has a subtle natural earthy/nutty aroma that many love.
The Blissful Balm has been created to aim at the whole family - not just babies. Suitable from birth.
It's a gentle miracle butter that has many wonderful uses such as speeding up healing time, acting as a barrier cream for those sore bottoms, and providing relief to itchy dry skin and eczema. A little goes a long way.
More uses: Dry skin, Eczema, Dribble Rash, Nappy rash, Sore noses, Massage, After sun for the family, Easing bites, Burns, Rashes, For afro hair, a great leave in conditioner, For you mums, it can even remove mascara, Ease shaving rash, Stretch marks, Pollen barrier and Surface wounds.
- Rue & Cole are dedicated to making sure their products and services here are ethical and sustainable.
- All their packaging including the glass jars are recyclable and plastic free.
- Their ingredients are certified by the Soil Association as organic.
- No animals have ever been involved in any testing, making these products
- 100% vegan & cruelty free.
- Made by a mum, Jade, who spent a lot of time and research looking into how the ingredients are farmed & processed and only wanted the very best for her own children.
The whipped head to toe butter has been tested by our scientific friends and has been certified as safe for newborn skin. Like any new product we use on our babies its important to patch test first. If any reaction does occur stop using the product. Allergies are very rare with the products we use however we do recommend a patch test be carried out just to be on the safe side. If irritation does occur please stop using. This product cannot be guaranteed free from traces of nuts or other allergens. CareStoring our butter at room temperature is perfectly fine, however we recommend that you store your glass jar out of sunlight. Due to it being an oil, the melting point is 24'C. Whatever form, butter or oil, it is still just as beneficial, and can be used either way. Just remember to carefully open your jar if you think it has turned to oil to avoid spillages.
Rue & Cole Oh So Delicate Baby Balm 20g
Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)
Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil
Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil