This PLASTIC FREE SUNCREAM from Shade is an Award-Winning product THREE years in a row!
This is a tester/pocket size for on the go suncream without having to take a large one. Super handy for refilling with your big one and keeping in your bag!
It's an all-natural sunscream that's effective, is SPF25 and only contains 4 ingredients that moisturise and protect your skin from the broadest spectrum of damaging UVA and UVB rays.
Shade™ has been developed to keep your skin naturally healthy whilst blocking rays that can burn and cause sun damage.
- Plastic Free
- Suitable for all skin types of all ages.
- Shade™ is an entirely natural product
- Handy tin you can reuse after you've finished
- Sun Test - ISO24443 (2012) v1.0 In vitro
- A Cosmetic Study to Determine the In-Vivo Sun Protection Factor of a Sunscreen Formulation – ISO 24444 (2010)
Not suitable for Vegans
Shade All Natural Suncream SPF25 - 15ml
- Apply generously at least 15min before exposure to the sun
- reapply regularly at least every 2 - 3 hours after exposure to water or after sweating.
- Shade™ is an entirely natural product and so you may find some tiny little specs in your Shade™ which have come naturally with the unrefined beeswax or shea butter. The coconut oil is very well filtered but we do sometimes find naturally-occuring biproducts of the manufacturing process of the oil in our supplies (i.e. tiny weeny bits of the nut!) Although we endeavour to remove as much as we can, this is a time-consuming task which is done by hand, and we cannot guarantee all 'impurities' will be removed.
Zinc Clumping Effect You may also see your cream turn from a smooth surface to a rather mottled looking surface if you don't use it up quickly. This again is a natural occurrence and is when zinc oxide crystals attract one-another because of their polarity, and hang out together in a 'clumping' effect. If this occurs, simply rub the cream into your skin really well when you apply it..
Shelf Life Once opened, use Shade™ within 12 months, otherwise it has a shelf life of three years. We make small batches of Shade™ regularly each week to maximise life of the product from manufacture to customer.